Steps to Register
Attention New NC Students!
Ready to register for classes? Follow the steps below.
1. Check the Registration Date and Time
You can find check registration dates by visiting schedule.navarrocollege.edu.
2. Plan your Classes
- Use the Program Evaluation to help you decide which classes you need to take during the upcoming semester.
- Check the schedule of classes to search for classes we offer.
- Pick alternate classes or sections to use in case the ones you want are closed.
3. Make Sure your Prerequisites are Cleared
You will not be able to register for a course with prerequisites if you have not completed the requirements.
4. Meet with your Academic Advisor or Register Online!
Transfer or returning students in good standing are encouraged to visit with an academic advisor (listed on your Degree Plan, which is available in WebAdvisor) before choosing classes. However, students in good standing may register. Online registration is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. Pay for Classes
Registration is not complete until NC receives payment for all tuition and fees. We are here to help you navigate the financial obligations of NC. You can pay for your classes using one of several options: apply for financial aid and/or scholarships, make a full payment online, set up a payment plan (installment plan) and pay on-campus through the Cashier’s Office. Visit the Payment Options page for details.