In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the Navarro College Department of Public Safety collects and publishes specific information on campus crime statistics, security policies and services. This information is summarized in this document. The Navarro College Department of Public Safety is service-oriented, trained in professional standards and dedicated to the safety and comfort of our students, employees and visitors. Our primary concern is to protect life and property to allow the educational process to evolve safely.
Members of the campus community should call (903) 875-7500 on the Corsicana campus and/or 911 to report an emergency.
- Intro to Campus Safety and Security
- Emergency Numbers
- Reporting Crimes and Emergencies
- Campus Procedures for Reporting Crimes or Emergencies
- Campus Carry Concealed Handgun Law at Navarro College
- Parking on Campus
- Non-Pedestrian Transportation On-Campus
- Emergency Notification – WatchDog Alert System
- Lost and Found