Withdrawal from the College

Any student who voluntarily withdraws from all classes for which he/she is enrolled must contact the Office of Admissions and Records for a withdrawal form. The withdrawal will not be official until the student signs the form and clearance has been obtained from the offices noted on the form.

Students who drop a class or withdraw from the college before the semester drop deadline will receive a grade of “W” (withdrawn) in each class dropped. The deadline for receiving a “W” is indicated on the academic calendar and the current class schedule. See “Refund Policy” for possible refund eligibility.

Additionally, students may be required to repay some or all financial aid received for the semester.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email