A complete tuition and fee schedule is maintained online on the Navarro College website. Additionally, a listing of available scholarships and loans is also provided on the Navarro College website and in the Navarro College Catalog. For additional information regarding tuition and fees, installment plans and payment deadlines, students may contact the Business Office. Scholarship information and application forms are available from the Office of Financial Aid.
Students are required to pay all relevant fees as referenced in the College Catalog.
Students interested in obtaining a tuition and/or fee waiver or exemption may contact the Admissions and Records Office for more information on all waivers listed below, except for those waivers pertaining to United States veterans or their dependents. Students who are veterans or dependents of veterans may qualify for tuition and/or fee waivers and should contact the Veterans Certifying Office for more information on these and other veteran’s benefits. All students wishing to apply for an exemption/waiver should fill out the form requesting the specific exemption/waiver and verify they have registered for selective services. Students will be required to upload supporting documentation.
Exemptions are a type of financial assistance allowing some Texas residents to attend a public college or university in Texas without paying tuition or, in some cases, tuition and fees. Listed below are the exemption programs available to Texas residents.
- Adopted Students Formerly in Foster or Other Residential Care
- Blind/Deaf Student Exemption Program
- Exemption for Highest Ranking High School Graduate
- Exemption for Peace Officers Disabled in the Line of Duty
- Exemption for Peace Officers Enrolled in Law Enforcement or Criminal Justice Courses
- Exemption for Students Enrolled in Courses for Dual High School and College-Level Credit
- Exemption for Students under Conservatorship of the Dept. of Family and Protective Services
- Exemption for the Surviving Spouse and Minor Children of Certain Deceased Public Servants (Employees)
- Exemption from Irrelevant Fees
- Exemption Program for Clinical Preceptors and their Children
- First Responder (EMS or Fire Personnel)
- Hazelwood Exemption (for Texas Veterans)
- Military: Orphans of Texas Members of the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard
- Senior Citizen, 65 or Older, Free Tuition for 6 Credit Hours
- TANF Exemption Program