Change of Grade

After a faculty member has reported a final semester grade to the Admissions and Records office, such grade may not be changed except by the following procedure:

1.   Completion of a “Change of Grade Request Form,” secured from the office of the appropriate dean.

2.   Action will be taken by the Admissions and Records office upon the signature of the instructor and the appropriate dean.

3.   With the exception of the “I” grade, no grade may be changed 30 days after the close of the semester.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email