- Admissions Procedures
- Attendance Requirement
- Free Expression and Public Assembly Provisions
- Tobacco Free Campuses
- Disability and Access Services at Navarro College
- Educational Issues Pertaining to Pregnancy, Postpartum Recovery, and other Physical or Mental Health Concerns
- Navarro College Disability and Access Services Information and Overview on Service and Assistance Animals
- Disability and Access Services Procedure for Applying for Assistance Animals in Navarro College Residence Halls
- Dropping and/or Adding Courses
- Note of Importance: Six-Course Drop Limit
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student/Instructor Conflict Resolution
- Withdrawal from the College
- Transfer of Credits
- Transfer Credits from Other Institutions
- Resolution of Disputes Concerning Transfer Courses
- Transcript of Credits
- Alternative Delivery of Coursework
Tobacco Free Campuses
The use of any tobacco products or other related devices (e.g., cigarettes, pipes, cigars, electronic cigarettes, vapor devices) is prohibited in college buildings and on college grounds, including parking areas and structures, sidewalks, walkways, and college owned buildings.
The Smoke and Tobacco-free policy is part of the college’s commitment to creating a healthy and sustainable environment for all members of our campus community, and is designed to be positive and health directed. Individuals noticing violations of the policy should strive to be non-confrontational and respectful to tobacco users when communicating our policy. Additionally, tobacco users are expected to adhere to the policy and likewise be respectful to ex-tobacco users and non-tobacco users. Enforcement of the policy will be achieved primarily through education, awareness and a spirit of cooperation.
Signage, electronic messaging, and notices in event programs and marketing let students, faculty, staff, and visitors know we are a tobacco-free campus.