- Intro to Campus Safety and Security
- Emergency Numbers
- Reporting Crimes and Emergencies
- Campus Procedures for Reporting Crimes or Emergencies
- Campus Carry Concealed Handgun Law at Navarro College
- Parking on Campus
- Non-Pedestrian Transportation On-Campus
- Emergency Notification – WatchDog Alert System
- Lost and Found
Non-Pedestrian Transportation On-Campus
Navarro College allows the use of skateboards, roller blades, skates, bicycles and similar devices for transportation on campus within the following parameters:
- The use of skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, self-balancing scooters, Segways, or any other non-pedestrian transport conveyances will not be permitted within any building. Roller blades or attached devices must be removed prior to entering any building.
- Users of these devices are expected to maintain control of their actions at all times and not operate these devices at high speeds or in ways that endanger the safety of themselves or others.
- Users of these devices must yield the right-of-way to pedestrians; motor vehicles; and wheelchairs or other devices designed for the transport of persons with disabilities.